Monday, 16 April 2007
1st DAY OF SCHOOL~
I started the day on the wrong foot! Was 30 minutes late for lessons as I was stuck in a stupid jam and reached school at 8.30am.I thought being late was alright but now I know that being late has it's consequences. It's not that I got scolded or anything but it's because of the utter embarrassment that I went through when I walked through the door to see my whole class staring at me! Every single one of them were! Hahas, luckily it isn't the 1st time seeing them if not I'll have to hide my face behind a paperbag with 2 holes for my eyes and 1 to breathe. My classmates were really nice abt it when I asked to borrow a pen cos I was so flustered and left my pen in my bag.
I've been like super "sua gu" today la! After being late, I couldn't find my classroom and had to ask the security guard for help. And when I finally found the classroom which was in the digital media studio, I couldn't open the door cos it was locked. The security guard pointed at the sensor thing beside the door and thinking that it is like my sec's school system of having to tap the card to go in, I took out my SP card and started tapping against it.But the door still would not budge! I was thinking "shit la, i'm so late and now the teacher has locked me out of the class". Then the security guard told me that I was supposed to press the intercom so that the person would be able to see my face and let me in. I was like so embarrassed! And when I was having MAC and adobe photoshop training, I was so lost and I had to keep asking Clarissa and the lecturer for help. Seemed like such a noob larrs!!! And Clarissa was so mean today, kept saying that I'm the queen of 'sua gu -ness" in front of Bee Ping and Andrea! Hahahas, but I'm alright with it . Truth to be told, I was actually really 'sua gu ' today.
Lesson learnt:
LATECOMING=BEING FLUSTERED=SUA GU-NESS=EMBARRASSMENT.
I have something to look forward everyday in school now. THE FOOD!!! OMG! their donuts are like THE BOMB!. Especially the one with melted white chocolate as topping and choco chips in the donut itself , and it only costs 80cents!!! MMMmms....it tasted heavenly! *licks lips* :p And their curry chicken katsu don was great too! I love em all! And cam-whoring with Bee Ping was fun during the marketing lecture. Tried it with Yi Ning but the pictures turned out blurred.Awww.
The journey back with Daryl(aka faith) was also really enjoyable! Didn't know that Daryl was such a bully. And to think he's Mr. Nice Guy. Haas... He disturbed the little boy sitting in front of us by like putting his hand and waving it right in front of his face from behind twice! I couldn't stop giggling! And he disturbed him again by blowing his hair from the back until the lil boy had to flatten his hair. This time I couldn't help myself and burst out in fits of laughter!HAHAS!! Thinking back about it still makes me laugh! And I think Daryl's secretly gay cos he was ogling at the guys from canoe polo with their well-defined abs and toned body. He still said"they just came out from the water and their abs were so....shiny!" Ahas! Daryl, I know your secret now! Thanks for sending me home! Oh ya, and thanks to Ryan for waking up early and sending me to school!! ((:
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D